posted October 16, 2014 in category Renting Zone's Guide to Wroclaw
More about the author Are you looking for some fun? You’re in the right place, then! Wroclaw is called the meeting place for a reason. So where do meetings take place? At the parties, of course! And the number of possibilities is huge. There is an urban legend saying there once there was a person who managed to participate in all Wroclaw’s parties… but don’t believe that - it’s impossible!
A little something for everyone!
What type of a party animal are you? The one who likes to have a couple of beers with friends over a nice conversation or while watching a football match of your team? Or maybe you find sport quite boring and beer too bitter, and you would rather go crazy on a dance floor to your favorite music? Both options don’t seem attractive to you - you just want to relax and have a good time? It does not matter - Wroclaw has what you are looking for. You just need a little research. Obviously, you can choose at random and see what happens, you can ask your friends... but you can also relay on experts and let us guide you.
Great beer, sport excitation and...
... unique atmosphere! Local people love sports - everyone has a team they cheer for; regardless of the type of sport - it may be football, basketball, volleyball, hokey, or speedway. In Wroclaw, there is a club where you can watch the game of your favorite team. But sport is not everything - holding a mug of good beer you can socialize with people who share your passions! We recommend especially:
1. http://wcminerals.com.au/?gvozd=binary-options-forum-signals&a88=1b Zakład Usług Piwnych address: Ruska 34
2. news U Augusta address: Bogusławskiego 7
3. check over here Chopper Bar address: Kotlarska 42
4. http://www.patspalatepleasers.com/?dgefri=fal%C3%B2-fair-trade Pod Latarniami address: Ruska 3
5. trucchi per opzioni binarie Piwiarnia Warka address: Świdnicka 8
6. trading opzioni binarie cos\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¨ Marynka address: Kazimierza Wielkiego 39
Wine, dancing and singing!
If that’s what you aim for, the range of choice is even wider. Wroclaw is full of life 24/7! If one party finishes, you may be sure that the other one is just about to start somewhere else! If you want to have good fun with your friends, or maybe meet some new ones, Pasaz Niepolda is a must (link). This is a real Wroclaw’s party area - over a dozen of different clubs located one next to the other. Each one is different, with different music... but all are always full of people having good time. You just can’t miss that! With just a few steps you’ll get from the world of clubbing beat to the rock’n’roll-land. Check it out:
1. binary option trading Antidotum address: Kiełbaśnicza 32
2. billiger Viagra ersatz Domówka address: Rynek 39/40
3. this contact form Czarny Kot address: Ruska 47
4. was ist ein demo konto Felicita address: Ruska 47/48a
5. http://www.sugaredstyle.com.au/?seltork=What-is-a-stock-option-leap&fd2=1d Alibi address: Grunwaldzka 67
6. http://www.soleg.de/?optionende=bin%C3%A4roptionen-demokonto-deutsch-ohne-anmeldung&0f8=6d binäroptionen demokonto deutsch ohne anmeldung Manana address: Świętego Mikołaja 11
Once the sports excitement and clubbing craziness has passed, everyone needs to relax. And, since you’re in Wroclaw, staying at home is not an option! Chill out music and private atmosphere are the perfect remedy after your last party... so that you can accumulate energy for the next one. Try it there:
1. rsi binära optioner Salvador address: Plac Solny 16
2. الاسترالية منصات الخيارات الثنائية Schody Donikąd address: Plac Solny 13
3. great post to read Czeski Film address: Kiełbaśnicza 2
4. check here Mleczarnia address: Włodkowica 5
5. Szajba address: Świętego Antoniego 2/4
6. Graciarnia address: Kazimierza Wielkiego 39
Boredom does not exist in Wroclaw
Wroclaw is one of the most dynamic and energetic cities in Poland: students come here from all corners of Poland, Europe and World. And this versatility is reflected in clubs, pubs and restaurants... Try to check out the places we recommend, talk to your friends, but most of all: enjoy your time in Wroclaw and keep discovering it on your own!
Check also our ultimate Map of Wroclaw!
Author: Michal Hajdasz