posted August 19, 2014 in category Living in Wroclaw
The temperature gets higher. The male part of the society shows their athletic arms, and the female part their dainty legs...
Do you feel prepared for this summer exhibitionism?
The first wave of heat has already struck, as well as the first dose of sun and increased melanin production. Gyms are packed and fitness classes full of people. Cult of body is on. So, if for any reason you have not yet reached the posture of Beyonce or the muscles of Ronaldo, to the gym off you go!
Many of them are situated in the centre of Wroclaw, but you can also find some in each district. Those located in the large shopping centers are very popular now. So, just for you, here is the list of Wroclaw’s most famous sports facilities:
- Pure Jatomi Wrocław Pasaż Grunwaldzki (Plac Grunwaldzki Street No 22): the gym of 1600 sq m, individual training sessions, fitness classes, sauna, tanning beds.
- Pure Jatomi Renoma (Świdnicka Street No 40): the gym of 1716 sq m, individual training sessions, fitness classes, sauna tanning beds.
- Fitness Academy (Powstańców Śląskich Street No 2-4, Krzywoustego Street No 126, Powstańców Śląskich Street No. 95): gym, individual training sessions, fitness classes, dietitian, masseuse.
- Fitness Point @ Galeria Wnętrz Domar (Braniborska Street No. 14): gym (largest in Wroclaw), personal training sessions, fitness classes, fitness for seniors, tanning beds.
- Top Gym Ferio Gaj (Świeradowska Street No. 51/57): gym, personal training sessions, fitness classes, sauna, indoor cycling, functional training.
- Redeco (Strzegomska Street No. 210-212): gym, individual training sessions, fitness classes, sauna, swimming pool, tennis, aquaerobic, wellness.
- Fitness Aquapark Wrocław (Borowska Street 99): gym, individual training sessions, fitness classes, sauna, recreational and sport swimming pools, aquafitness, wellness&tanning.
- Classic Fitness @ Galeria Dominikańska (Plac Dominikański No. 3): gym, individual training sessions, fitness classes, wellness&spa, dietitian, massage.
Location is one of the crucial issues in finding the right gym. The closer to your house or work, the more probable it is that you will actually get there in your free time. So choose the closest facility, and, as Mr. T would say: ‘No pain, no gain!’.
Author: Ewa Gumowska