- What is the total cost of housing rent and how high is the commission for our services?
opcje binarne range Thanks to us you will learn about the total rent expenses.
binary option rosignano They usually comprise:
- A rent payable monthly to the owner, which is a fixed amount defined in the tenancy agreement e.g. 1,800 PLN.
- Bills for utilities - water, electricity, gas, etc. These costs are calculated monthly depending on their usage. In some cases, the owners include these costs into a fixed rent payment.
- Safety deposit - returnable payment charged to cover possible damage to the housing. Its amount is described in the agreement and usually equals the amount of one rent payment. Safety deposit is returned to the tenant in its full amount, when the tenancy period is over. It cannot be accounted for the last month's rent.
- What type of documents do I need in order to rent an apartment?
http://www.tangotec.com/?sitere=come-giocare-alle-azioni-binarie&acc=c0 In order to conclude the tenancy agreement, you need an identification document with a photograph, most preferably passport. If you do not have one, it may be also a different identification document, as long as it contains your address of residence. If you decide to perform a distance rent of housing, you will have to send a scan of the document.
- Is it necessary for me to be in Poland for the housing rent?
source link paradiset liza marklund orsolya simon lama dari biasanya. Tunggu saja sampai masuk tampilan SAMSUNG Galaxy Selamat…